- This event has passed.
Bio-Tech Aviation Supply Chain Training
July 18 @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pm$2080 – $2500
Through this workshop the learner shall have a knowledge in identify,
classify, package, label for ship Category B (UN 3373) Biological
Substances in according to IATA regulation and industry best practice.
(6 hours including ‘Dry Ice package handling workshop’)
• Foundation of international aviation safety
• Authority & policy maker
• Regulation applicability & limitation
• Identify and classification
• How to pack, label and mark the shipment
• Select the right channel, handling &
• Precaution and contingency
Dry Ice package handling workshop* (70min)